Participants in UAE Global Management Challenge 2017/2018 edition 5 will benefit from a number of awards and recognition opportunities.
In addition to the following awards, participating teams will be recognized on UAE Global Management Challenge website and will receive significant media coverage.
|Personalized certificate for each participant (Note 6)||Special mention||Trophy||Entry to International Final||Best Practice Trip|
|Final Winning Team||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Final Runner-up Team||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Final 3rd Place Team||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Final 4th to 8th place Teams||Yes||Yes|
|Best performing Emirati Team||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2nd best performing Emirati Team||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|All other teams||Yes|
- The awards will be presented at the UAE Final Awards Event in April 2018.
- The Jury will announce the award winners at the conclusion of the UAE Final. The decision of the Jury will be final.
- All teams where at least 3 out of 5 team members are Emiratis will be categorized as Emirati teams.
- Entry to International Final comprises participation in the International Final in Dubai, UAE in April 2018. The Event Organizer will arrange for the participation of the Final winning team in the International Final.
- The winners of UAE Global Management Challenge get to go on a once in a lifetime trip to visit one of our sponsor-Al Futtaim Automotive Group’s International Principals, where they will witness firsthand the processes and best practices being followed by the Principal
- UAE Global Management Challenge issues participation and achievement certificates to all participants for a nominal fee of AED 200 per certificate